Friday, September 25, 2009
Professor, I'm back.
I guess I'm to blame for the lack of "blogs" being posted. The fact is I've spent the last twenty years trying to provide for a family of vultures who, at the time, didn't care about my well being. Like so many species that feed off of the defenseless, once the nourishment of resources evaporated, I was given time alone in my own plane of existence to rediscover my own wants and needs. I realize the lack of computer skills has left me at a disadvantage in your class but, hopefully, I am striving to learn the basics everyone else takes for granted. Long and hard is the weaving road out of the darkness, littered with black bars of others sins, in a traumatized mind that I had nearly lost myself to the confinement of my fleshless, bony soul. The search for an illuminating light, shielded in my own life sustaining white marrow, took two years to find. I dare not quit my stumbling exodus from hell. I dare not hesitate while the vultures, lurking in the dark, hungrily eye the last of my will, my desire, my search for meaning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment